Deposit is first night’s accommodation and must be paid at the time of booking. This is non refundable.
Cancel more than 14 days prior to arrival
If you cancel in writing 14 days or more prior to your arrival date, the following applies:
1. The deposit is forfeited or we transfer the booking provided the new dates are within 60 days of the original stay.
2. If you have paid us money in addition to the deposit, we will charge an admin fee of $30, and refund the balance to you (less the deposit also).
Cancel less than 14 days prior to stay?
If you cancel less than 14 days before your stay, there are no refunds. A transfer of booking may be available subject to availability & surcharges and must be taken within 60 days of the original stay.
If a refund is payable, then the refund will be paid by the same method as the payment was made.
Cash payments – No cash refunds will be issued; refunds of cash payments will be made by Direct deposit into your nominated bank account.
EFTPOS payments – Refunds will be deposited directly into your nominated bank account. This may take up to 14 days to process.
Direct Deposit – transferring funds back into your bank account will take 14 days to process.
Credit Cards – Will be refunded back to the card used to make payment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We accept pets at on all sites and most cabins however the cabins will incur a cleaning charge(see pet policy);
- We cannot 100% guarantee site/cabin numbers however we do our best to honour your request;
- For all camp site bookings, we do not accept longer than a 14 day booking. Any longer is under owner and managements discretion.
- You must be 18 years of age if staying with us without a parent or legal guardian;
- Surcharges may apply for 1 night stays in our cabins.
- Australian Standards state that children under 9 years of age are not permitted to use the top bunks;
- Check out is at 10am (NSW time) unless pre-arranged with Management. Should you leave after this time without such arrangement, you may incur a half day charge.
- Our sites and cabin fees cover two people and all extra guests must be paid for. There is no charge for children 4 years and under.
- All online bookings are subject to confirmation. Once confirmed, a deposit will be taken as per our policy above;
- No refunds or credits will be given for bad weather or for you shortening your stay and leaving early. We suggest you take out insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances.
- A credit card pre-authorisation is required at time of check in. Alternatively we can accept a cash deposit of $100 and a copy of drivers licence. This will be refunded after the cabin has been checked. Please arrange enough time on departure to have the cabin checked – particularly during peak check out time – to ensure timely refund of cash deposit. Alternatively please give us your bank account details to have the cash returned if you are in a hurry.
- Any Extraordinary cleaning WILL incur an additional surcharge your credit card after departure.
- For all GROUP bookings, please contact Ebony our Front Office Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org