BRING YOUR DOG ON HOLIDAYS
Byron Holiday Park welcomes responsible pet owners, with their dogs that are well socialised and properly cared for.
Your dog is here to enjoy your holiday with you, so please don’t leave them to be unattended and lonely at your site or in the cabin.
We have direct access from the park to the dog-friendly Tallow Beach, so you dog can have their daily workout on the sand and in the surf!
It is our aim to ensure a comfortable, enjoyable and safe stay for all park guests. Therefore, entry of any dogs is conditional upon the discretion of Park Management and also the dog owners understanding of the following rules:
Your responsibility at booking –
- You must notify staff when making your booking that you’ll have your dog with you.
- Maximum of one dogs per booking. (unless pre approved)
- If staying in our villas/cabins, a bond of $50 is payable on arrival. A pre-authorisation on your credit card will be processed and then refunded once the cabin has been inspected and deemed clean. Cash bonds can only be refunded once the cabin has been checked which may take some time.
Your responsibility throughout your stay –
- Dogs must be contained within your site and on leads at all times within the park bounds.
- Dogs are not to enter any of the communal areas which include the camp kitchen, BBQ and pool area. Also, please leave them outside of Reception.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended in the park at any time.
- Any ‘droppings’ are the responsibility of the dog owner and are to be disposed of properly.
- Noise to be kept to a minimum and is not to interfere with the quiet enjoyment of other park guests – no noise after 10pm
Park guests who fail to comply with the rules will be directed to leave the Park immediately.