PET FRIENDLY ACCOMMODATION IN BYRON BAY
BRING YOUR DOG ON HOLIDAYS
We have a number of pet friendly accommodation options in Byron Bay.
Byron Holiday Park welcomes responsible pet owners, with their dogs that are well socialised and properly cared for. Dogs are welcome on our powered and unpowered camping sites. In addition, we have a number of cabins available. There is an additional cleaning fee so we can make sure people who haven’t got their fur babies with them can enjoy our cabins after you have gone.
Your dog is here to enjoy your holiday with you, so please don’t leave them to be unattended and lonely or sad or (crying now at the thought – I won’t go on) at your site or in the cabin.
You have direct access from the park to the dog-friendly Tallow Beach, where your pet dog can have their daily workout on the sand and in the surf! You can join them and burn off those brewskies or pizzas.
Please note: Dog wash bays are located near the playground and North amenities building.
It is our aim to ensure a comfortable, enjoyable and safe stay for all park guests. Therefore, entry of any dogs is conditional upon the discretion of Park Management and also the dog owners understanding of the following rules:
Your responsibility at booking –
- You must notify staff when making your booking that you’ll have your dog with you.
- Maximum of one dog per booking. (unless pre approved)
- If staying in our villas/cabins, a cleaning fee of $50 is payable on arrival – this is to clean the cabin that little bit more for the people unlucky enough to not be travelling with their fur babies. If the cabin or villa cannot be cleaned well enough for the next arrival, an additional charge may be applicable. Please just let us know at reception as soon as you can if you foresee any issues
Your responsibility throughout your stay –
- Dogs must be contained within your site and on leads at all times within the park bounds.
- Dogs are not to enter any of the communal areas which include the camp kitchen, BBQ and pool area. Also, please leave them outside of Reception even though we dearly want to see them. Send us a pic on instagram or Facebook and be sure to #byronholidaypark. Oh and a pic of them having fun at the park too would be great! Not one of them leaving, they are never happy to leave – sad photos of fur babies are well, just sad.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended in the park at any time.
- Any ‘droppings’ are the responsibility of the dog owner and are to be disposed of properly.
- Noise to be kept to a minimum and is not to interfere with the quiet enjoyment of other park guests – no noise after 10pm
- No wet dogs in the cabins please – for their enjoyment and yours. Smelly wet dog is so cute for fur baby owners but the next people in the cabin might be travelling without their loved one and well wet dog might get the tears rolling in. We don’t want that.
Park guests who fail to comply with the rules may be directed to leave – they will not pass go and they will not collect $200. It may also mean we might have to amend our flexible fur baby policy so these rules protect travel with our fur babies in the future.
We assume if you are still reading these rules that you are the ones not likely to break them anyway!