FIG TREE HOUSE
Park map no. 31
‘Fig Tree House’ is a unique accommodation option at our park. The ideal Byron Bay cabin getaway, Fig Tree House is located in the most easterly and picturesque portion of the park. Overlooking a coastal rainforest, the cabin is designed to provide spacious, stylish accommodation for a family or a group. Guests love the large private covered deck with BBQ and outdoor furniture with an easterly outlook into forest.
STARTS FROM $326 PER NIGHTBOOK NOW
- Accommodates up to 9 people
- Master bedroom with queen bed, TV and ensuite
- Bedroom Two – 2 single beds, 2 trundle beds
- Bedroom Three – queen bed1 x trundle bed
- Fully equipped kitchen with island bench and stools
- Washing machine and dryer
- Large covered deck with lounge, dining and BBQ
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Linen provided
- Free Wifi
- Under cover parking for 2 cars
- Large storage room perfect for surfboards and bikes etc.